Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chapada Diamantina National Park

I proudly present:
Austro-Combo Rinaldo, Uwe, Mika

Chapada Diamantina is a beautiful place on this planet with lotsa waterfalls and caves to discover and so we rented a car and explored the region for one week :-)
I met my friend Eloi again, who I got to know five years ago and so our reunion was  a w e s o m e  !!!

Trekking, hiking, horse-back riding, swimming, fish-massage, running, biking, snorkelling and much more was amongst the activities. Eloi even taught my dad and me how to make a dream-catcher !!
You're amazing Eloi ~thx for making this trip so special for me~

In the following, I'll let the pictures speak...



sliding down a rock-toboggan
*hilarious*






Muito obrigada Eloi :-))


Gruta Azul - naturally blue water, sparkling in the afternoon-sun!

 cave snorkelling, what an adventure ... bats inclusive !!


... love sometimes can have thorns ...


Sunset as seen from Morro de Pai Inácio


No comments:

Post a Comment