Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bustling BARCELONA

Wonderful mediterranean flair, hot weather and lotsa sunshine at 26C in mid-October, happy people and delightful atmosphere, delicious food - which I took back to London as much as I could!, beautiful architecture ... this is Barcelona :)

I took the opportunity of a business trip on Friday to stay in this bustling city for the weekend.

A painter artist took me out for dinner and so it came that I found myself in a trendy, upscale wine bar philosophising about life, the world and art ...
... walking through the historic city centre through small little alleys and hidden walk ways past antic churches was truly magic - Barcelona by night!

Thank you, Jacques!!

Walking along the beach, enjoying a great cocktail !!




Visiting the famous SAGRADA FAMILIA cathedral






And of course a must also on my second trip to Barcelona: 
Antonio Gaudi's parc: Parque de Guell




 Next day after sunset I catch my bus back to the airport ... back into another world, it feels! 
CU next time :)

1 comment: