Monday, June 30, 2014

IRELAND with friends

With a big smile on my face I agreed to spontaneously a book a flight to Dublin when Daniel told me we are invited to visit his good friend. 

Another one of those trips we had to get up at 4 in the morning ... and again, it was so worth it! 

Expecting stereotypically rainy island I was absolutely amazed with the sunshine and warm temperatures we experienced during all the days of our visit :)

Our lovely hosts Leo and Brigitte showed us around in the city and made sure to spoil us with delicious home-cooked food at all times *we absolutely loved it*





Visiting Kilkenny ... a quaint little Irish town from Medieval times! 



Biking, deers and pick-nicks....



Dalkey ... mediterranean flair all around us - I truly feel like somewhere in southern France :)



Thank you very much for your hospitality and the fun time we enjoyed with you Leo and Brigitte - we look forward to welcome you guys in London !

No comments:

Post a Comment