Wednesday, April 4, 2012

GoodBye AINI :(

Yesterday the day has come to say goodbye to Aini. I'm sad to see her leaving and realize at the same time that it's rather new for me to see a person that is close to me and with who I shared such fun adventures is going away ... because usually it's me who is leaving ...

But of course, Aini couldn't leave without a proper Farewell Party - thank you for making this possible SFB, muito obrigada for doing the delicious churrascaria and the oh so right conversation PR and muito obrigada for making this such a special night ~ gente!!

essential element of all parties in Brazil: SOUND-SYSTEM ;)














Aini you're a great person, I admire you for your dedication, honesty, motivation, tough fight and all the positive energy you bring to people around you!
*this is, what I call living without compromise*

Stay tuned and keep on going your way gal :-)
~ I miss you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment