Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hasta luego, Madrid

It's 17:14 we have sunshine and completely blue sky and well, temperatures of around 10°C are acceptable under these circumstances ;)

Today is my personal Guacamole Day ... I just bought some "aguacates" and trying various versions for a tasty baguette-spread! 

I'm off to my beloved Austria on Monday and can't wait to be with my family for these first special, traditional "steirische Weihnachten" in three years and drink our delicious Glühwein, eat my Mum's Christmas cookies, wander around my little village at night to see all the Christmas lights in people's houses and gardens and chill out sitting with my back towards our big tiled oven ... our lovely Kachelofen :-))


You can never go home again, but the truth is
you can never really leave home, so it's all right.
*smile*
~Maya Angelou~




Wonderful Dream - Melanie Thornton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZH71x74EN8 

No comments:

Post a Comment